Set Up For A Safe Working Environment
- High Rise Window Cleaning Cleaning Equipment -Designed for Safety & Better Results
- High Rise cleaning systems that greatly reduce risks from accessing and working on roofs
- Use of non-abrasive and scratch resistant materials
- Non-Use of ammonia, bleaches and harsh acids that could damage glass (i.e.) other surfaces
- Environmentally Friendly: Non-use of toxic chemicals
PFAS- Personal Fall Arrest Systems - Designed For Industry Safety
Some situations just absolutely require a staff member to gain access to the roof area in order to complete a cleaning service request. This can be due to the pitch grade of the roof or the design and layout of the building in relation to our equipment having the ability to safely carry out a job from the ground. Proper staging to access the roof is critical here as well so that staff can safely climb the ladder to secure an access point for the PFAS on the body to secure into.
PRIOR TO ACCESSING A ROOF
Staff are required to fully check their safety gear and work-wear for any defects or repairs that need completed prior to use.
If damaged, moderately worn or expired, staff must put off work until safe equipment (i.e.) work wear has returned.
If everything passes inspection, staff will gear up their PFAS's prior to accessing roofs to complete the service.
Access Points may need to be secured into the building itself. This would require fabricating into a building, in which we are not licensed to do. We may at times need to call a Licensed Contractor to install a secure access point so we can tie in our PFAS.
This would be an extra cost we would not be responsible for. It should not take any longer than 1 hour for the contractor to complete. Price of service can vary per contractor and area.