Do you clean the screens too? A) Yes! All screens are cleaned as a courtesy, free of charge
Q) Do you remove spider webs also? A) We sure do! All spider webs around window are removed as a courtesy, free of charge.
Q) Do you use ammonia or toxic chemicals for cleaning windows? A) Absolutely not! For more information regarding cleaning solutions used, please check our MSDS Page
Q) What should I do to help prepare you for my scheduled window cleaning day? A) For interior window cleaning, it is very helpful to have items removed away from windows. This would include trinkets and décor from off of the glass. If there is any decor on the window sills or ledges, we do ask that customer temporarily remove them. Any items obstructing access to the window should be moved back slightly away from the window to allow for access. For exterior window cleaning, please have any tree braches and bushes trimmed back if too close or leaning against the glass. Have ground holes near windows covered and all walkways clear. It is important to have any landscaping completed prior to window cleaning. Have animal droppings cleaned up. Overall, show us you care about our safety while rendering you a quality service. We thank you in advance for taking the time to prepare for our arrival.
Q) Will a general window wash remove heavy deposits and stains from my windows? A) Yes and No ... A first time general window wash consists of removing moderate to heavy dirt and grime from off the glass and surrounding window. However, if your glass still appears to have areas that are noticeably spotted or stained after we have deep cleaned them, please note that for an additional charge we can perform a stain removal process. This would include stains such as hard water, paint, etc... We will often bring this to your attention after the initial cleaning and offer this service to you before we leave. Q) Do you offer touch-ups after the initial cleaning? A) Yes! Simply contact us within 72 hours via phone or email and let us know. Make sure you mention your name, address, contact info as well as the windows that were affected. Also disclose how the windows were affected. This helps us pinpoint problems and solutions in the care and maintenance of your windows. For example: If your gutters and exterior siding are covered with dirt and grime and it rains, the runoff (i.e) rain splatter would affect the clean windows. In this case we would recommend having your home pressure washed or your gutters cleaned. Also, if landscaping is done after the initial window cleaning, your landscaper might be blowing your decks or patios and cause a mess on the windows. We suggest having landscaping completed prior to having your windows and exteriors cleaned.
Q) Do you offer discounts? A) Yes! Our goal is to help customers in achieving a realistic cleaning/maintenance plan that is both smart and affordable. Customers save 25% off the initial price if serviced by Mendo View every 1-2 months. Customers save 20% off the initial price if serviced by Mendo View every 3-5 months. Customers save 15% off the initial price if serviced by Mendo View every 6-8 months. Customers save 10% off the initial price if serviced by Mendo View every 9-11 months. Customers save 5% off the initial price if serviced by Mendo View once per year. Q) How often should I have my windows professionally cleaned? A) This question is often asked and I really cannot give a definitive One-Answer reply as it really is relative to what is important enough to you. Below are 8 suggestive reasons to consider for having windows professionally cleaned:
1) Upholding a warranty on installed windows. Most Glass Manufacturers recommend having them professionally cleaned no later than every 3 months if in town. However within conditions where sea salts, industrial chemicals, pesticide spraying, machinery plants, saw mills, deforestation and other environmental impacting sources are present, once per month is recommended. Several Glass Manufacturers will not even uphold a warranty on the installed window if you cannot provide proof that your windows have been maintained as written in their TOA Page. (Terms Of Agreement) This more often than not applies to coastal homes right near the ocean. Read your warranty to find out more information. 2) Holidays Holidays are a special time of the year for many people. Often, very memorable for everyone gathering around. Having a beautiful window view seems priceless for such occasions.
3) Spring Cleaning Spring cleaning is typically done once per year. This is when those windows are found to be the most mucked up and cleaning them yourself seems a very daunting task. Hiring a professional window cleaner is the simple solution. Bring to our attention if there has been a buildup of moisture around the window due to winter conditions. 4) Special Events Special events can happen anytime of year. Perhaps you are hosting a gathering for a group of people and want to reflect a touch of class with brightly viewing windows.
5) Running and maintaining a business Customers are very much invited into a business when it is presentable. Clean windows are always very welcoming to your guests. Why not make your customers feel like you take pride in your business? Most storefronts in town get heavy traffic. We offer touch ups to those windows on a regular basis if you are having them serviced monthly.
6) Selling a home or business on the market or getting appraised Make your selling point here. If you are serious about wanting to sell a house or office building then you will want to have the exteriors cleaned up very nice and presentable to your potential buyers.
7) Running and maintaining a vacation rental Let your guests know that you are a class act and that they are welcomed. A Room With A View is priceless and memorable to your guests. When it touches their soul, they always come back.
8) Maintaining rental units such as houses, apartment buildings, or office spaces Let your renters know that you are a good landlord and like to keep up with maintenance. This will always make renters feel good about renting from you.